Each phase of the Waypoint Sales and Marketing process acts as a stepping-stone to your end goals. From lead generation to tour conversion and sales conversion, we have programs to ensure each of these waypoints is successful. We offer comprehensive Sales & Marketing Management as well as Sales & Marketing Consulting services.
Sales & Marketing Management
Many developers and builders understand the value of inviting Waypoint Real Estate to oversee their entire Sales and Marketing program, and take responsibility for its implementation and day-to-day management. Waypoint will, along with our preferred vendors, plan, staff, and execute a mutually acceptable Sales and Marketing Plan based on an approved budget including the creation of the marketing message and corresponding media plan. In cases of existing communities, we’ll audit what is already in place and advise accordingly. Next, we’ll place an on-site Director of Sales and Marketing on property on a daily basis to manage the execution of the Sales and Marketing Plan. We will also recruit, hire, and train a sales team made up of experienced sales executives as well as other necessary staff.
This service includes:
- Initial Product Envisioning/Product Positioning/Repositioning
- Creation of Marketing Budget
- Creation of Marketing Message
- Creation of Marketing Collateral
- Creation of Ads, Direct Mail, Website, etc.
- Creation and Management of Marketing Plan
- Creation of Lead Tracking/Lead Management System
- Creation and Implementation of Sales Strategy
- Recruiting, Hiring, and Training of Sales and Marketing Personnel
Sales & Marketing Consulting
Reaching your sales goals takes teamwork. Waypoint provides a variety of services available a la carte to developers, builders and sales managers who may have a team in place but wish to reinforce their team. Or, we can also provide assistance in the recruitment and formation of a sales and marketing team.
- Product Positioning/Repositioning
- Marketing Plan and Marketing Budget
- Overall Sales Strategy
- Assistant/Telemarketing programs
- On-Site Sales Tools
- Sales Processes
- New Product Launch Process and Logistics
- Sales Center Creation and Sales Center Processes
- Sales Management on Effective Management Practices
- Assist in Creation of Sales Team Policy and Procedures